Learn How To Make Incredibly Delicious Cheesy Biscuits With This Simple Recipe
As someone who loves all things cheese, I am constantly on the lookout for new ways to make traditional dishes even cheesier.
Luckily, there areso many recipes out there that make it easy to experiment with cheese. You can pretty much put cheese in the middle of anything, like these delicious Crock-Pot mozzarella-stuffed meatballs.
And now that I’ve foundthis amazing recipe to make tasty cheesy biscuits, I know I’ll be trying them out as soon as possible.
These cheese-stuffed biscuits really couldn’t be easier to make.
- Biscuit dough
- Mozzarella cheese balls
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Flatten each biscuit out to twice its size with rolling pin.
- Place two mozzarella balls oneach biscuit.
- Pinch all sides of biscuit together around mozzarella.
- Place on baking tray, seam side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown at350 F.
- Brush with mixture of olive oil and herbs.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the video below to see how you can makethese cheesy biscuits in no time at all.
Will you be making these at home yourself? Let us know in the comments.
Please SHARE if you love cheesy recipes like this!