19 Awesome IKEA Furniture Hacks You Have To Try Right Now
IKEA is known for its huge selection of simple furniture alternatives. Well, that and their notoriously impossible directions for assembling said furniture.
But if you’re looking for something a little more high-end( yet can’t bear to part with half of your savings ), you shouldn’t overlook the big-box store. With a few key upgrades that are quite easy to execute, you are able to turn your run-of-the-mill dresser into an epic bookcase.
Have a look at how you can give your boring furniture a new life!
1. Construct this step stool into a cute side table or a statement piece in your child’s bedroom.
2. All you have to do to upgrade this clock is hang it with an old belt.
3. Turn an average headboard into an amazing one with some stikwood.
4. When you flip this shelving division on its side, you are able to turning it into a dining banquette.
5. Add some crown molding to simple bookcases and slap on a ladder — what a difference!
6. Simple decorations and some paint can upgrade just about any piece of furniture.
7. Guests will never guess this side table was once a laundry hamper.
8. Reinvent this table simply by replacing the legs.
9. Make your couch look like a million bucks by tufting the cushions.
10. Create some rustic charm by adding a log slice to a stool.
11. Get the children involved with this one — all you need are some Sharpies and this chair.
12. You can make a farm-style table with two smaller tables and some plywood.
13. If you want to start an indoor herb garden, make it happen with a wine rack.
14. Make chic cat perches utilizing shelving units.
15. All it takes is a little gold foliage to stimulate your desk-turned-media-center into a work of art!
16. This jewelry tray would look perfect on any dresser.( No one will know it’s a $ 5 frame !)
17. A small bookcase becomes an adorable bar cart with some simple wheels.
18. Transform your bathroom into a spa with some deck wood!
19. And the easiest for last — stimulate cork heat pads into statement bulletin boards for your office.
Never settle for subpar furniture ever again.
Which project will you try first ?